Technical work underpinning the oil and gas business is complex. Often issues arise with a technical evaluation, either in the subsurface or engineering, that are complex, appear unique and cannot immediately be solved with routine technical practices. These issues, left unresolved can contribute to a level of uncertainty or risk that the business cannot tolerate.
Solving your complex problems
Diagnosing and solving these complex technical problems requires deep technical expertise and experience in each of the oil and gas technical disciplines. This is where Rockflow can help; with our multi-disciplinary team of experts, we pride ourselves in diagnosing and solving the most complex technical problems for our clients.
How we can help you
Rockflow can support you in a range of upstream specialist technical activities:
- Geology, including exploration, appraisal, development and production
- Geophysics, including advising on acquisition and processing activities; performing rock physics, seismic interpretation and depth conversion
- Petrophysics, including clastic and carbonate log analysis
- Reservoir engineering, including classical techniques and reservoir simulation
- Petroleum Engineering, including system modelling and production optimisation
- Flow assurance
- Process and pipeline simulation studies